Pasta



My favorite carbohydrate. I know I need to cut back but I was born with this stuff in my blood. I can't get away from it. I have birthed one Italian out of all my children, little Deven. He is right there with his Momma in the consumption of pasta. The other kids do ok but Deven he is Italian through and through, just ignore his blond hair and green eyes, ok?

Chicken Taco Stuffed Shells
Easy Mac and Cheese
Pasta Bolognese
Pasta Carbonara
Chili Mack
Lasagna
Broccoli Pasta
Ma's Raioli With Ham and Peas
Spaghetti Pie
Pasta Making: Papperadelle
Spatzle
Marinara Sauce
Italian Pasta Salad
Hawaiian Pasta Salad
Baked Ricotta over Roasted Tomatoes and Angel Hair Pasta
Fresh Pasta
Noodles and Eggs
Acorn Squash Pasta Bowls
How to Host Your Own Pasta Bar
Lasagna from Scratch
Lasagna Purses

No comments: