Mason Jar Meals

Welcome to MasonNation

Mason Jar Meals (MJMs) have become a way of life here in the BRK. I MasonATE my kids lunches, leftovers, salads for Himself, and freezer meals. I guess you can call me the Masonator.


Why to...How To...Need to...
Part I
Part II

breakFAST/Brunch
Eggnog Muffins
Teeny Tiny Cinnamon Rolls
Pigs in a Blanket Pancakes with Maple Fried Apples

Appetizers
Mini Quesadillas and Cinnamon Sugar Chips
Samosa Bites
Shrimp Louis

Salad
Classic Wedge
Salmon Ni├žoise Salad
Chicken Cobb Salad
Yam and Chickpea Salad
Chicken Ramen Salad

Lunch
How to Carry Your MJMs
Mini Quesadillas and Cinnamon Sugar Chips
Chicken Cordon Bleu
White Castle-Like Sliders
Corn Dogs
Cheese Steaks
Stromboli
Homemade SpaghettiOs with Mini Meatballs
Lazy Lasagna

Dinner
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Cheese Steaks
Curry in a Hurry with Cilantro Lime Rice
Stromboli
Creamed Chicken

Dessert
Cinnamon Sugar Chips
Eggnog Muffins
Peanut Butter Pies
Teeny Tiny Cinnamon Rolls

Beverages
Monkey Milk-Chocolate Banana Milk
Neapolitan Milk

Holidays
Eggnog Muffins


Doggie Treats
Pupcakes

On Storing Leftovers
Thanksgiving


2 comments:

Steph said...

So excited about this post! I have a new love of mason jars- my freezer is full of them right now:-) We have started using them for storage too. I can't wait to try some of these!

ryanghunt said...

Robin Sue- I love this idea! I can't wait to get started- today! :) We have company coming in two weeks and I'd love to make everything ahead of time without having to defrost fatty casseroles. :P
I'm also a bento lunch make for three sweet(sometimes picky) kids and this goes along with keeping all the ingredients together with less waste.
Thank you for sharing!